Every wedding and portrait session includes a complimentary ordering session. Please call or email to set up an appointment and take advantage of this.
If you would like to save your favorites, "Sign in" and create an account.
If you choose to order through the site, you will have 4 weeks to do so. Here is a step by step guide to getting products and prints that you'll love.
1. First, view your prints, and mark your favorites as you see them. I prefer the "medium" setting for image size.
2. Browse the product section, and decide what style of wall art you like best, and what will look great in different rooms of your home or office. ie: a brushed aluminum print or an acrylic print might be a better choice for a room with a modern style, while a canvas gallery wrap or a framed print might work better in a classically decorated home.
3. If you have key area where an art piece will look great, measure the area to determine what size will fill the space nicely. If you are having trouble and would like some help, I would love to come to your home and help with the ordering process. Start big, and then focus on the smaller areas. Take notes.
4. With this in mind, go back through your favorites and choose which you'd like for your key images. Would you like to see the image in Black & White? With a Custom Color Conversion? Any specific cropping or retouching you'd like to see before ordering? Just ask.
5. You can order these specialty products through the "products" area.
6. You can order prints directly through your images, use the drop down menu to choose the size. You then have several image options: Color Conversions, Paper Style, and Mounting.
7. Each albums is custom designed with the client and the story in mind. If you know you would like to know more about the albums, please let me know. You can order online, and then we can talk details.
8. To order mini accordion books, go through "products" and then choose your ten images.
I know I have not covered everything here, so please don't hesitate to come to me with any questions!